Drinking, Not Blogging

I have been the worst blogger ever. It's just that time of year. Way too much to do, both at work and at home. And when I'm not checking things off my to-do list, I'm lowering my stress levels with one of these.



There are 9 shopping days left until Christmas, and here's some of the stuff I gotta get done:
  • 5 more Christmas gifts to buy for family
  • 3 birthday gifts to buy -- and celebrate family December birthdays next weekend
  • Gift wrapping and Christmas baking (I'll be doing that this weekend)
  • Finish up a myriad of dangling projects at work; office party on Thursday
  • Collect 20 more signatures for John Branam's campaign
  • Get to the gym at least 5 more times before Christmas
  • Go see Sweeny Todd
  • Hire designers for kitchen remodel project
  • Make New Year's Eve plans
  • Drink more martinis
That ought to do it!

1 comment:

Wandering Home said...

Martinis are a wonderful addition to life and Portland City Grill and the Brazen Bean make some pretty mean ones!