"You People Are Crazy"

I had to laugh when I read Willamette Week’s irreverent interpretation of candidates’ responses to our arts and culture questionnaire. Writer Corey Pein did some pretty funny paraphrasing. Commissioner Candidate Ed Garren, for example, said in our survey, "As a psychotherapist, I have provided significant mental health services to persons in the arts, musicians, actors, and production persons." But what he was really saying, according to WW, was, "You people are crazy."

WW also called our survey (or rather, the candidates' responses to it) “perhaps the single most revealing document produced by Portland's City Hall races, so far.”

http://wweek.com/wwire/?p=11487

Although I notice that Sho still hasn't answered the survey. Hmmm. Oh well. No matter. I'm off to put the finishing touches on my costume for Saturday night.

No comments: